Get the most out of your Dahab holiday.
We offer affordable luxury with an inside track on the real Sinai
Not only have we provided a chic, stylish and relaxed retreat, you can also benefit from our years of experience in the Sinai.
Just let us know and we will advise or organise a truly memorable experience for you.
See us as your local guides to the Sinai
10 GREAT WAYS TO SPEND A DAY
Red C Activities
1. Lounge by our stunning pool – some guests find it hard to leave the oasis we have created.
2. After a hard day of sunbathing by our pool, enjoy the views of the Gulf of Aqaba with sundowners on the roof terrace.
3. Make the most of your massage by loosening up in our sauna.
4. Pop down to the local market and cook up an evening feast on our fantastic BBQ.
5. Treat yourself to our premium service and dive the Red Sea in style.
6. Learn to make your own bedouin bread and dine under the desert stars.
7. Quad bike through a desert wadi and along the Red Sea coast.
8. Walk up a desert wadi for fantastic views.
9. Head to Eel garden and relax in a beachside cafe, snorkel or look for hermit crabs on the reef table.
10. Enjoy a slow cooked feast at a castle.
Feed your adventurous spirit
We have the Red Sea and Sinai desert on our doorstep
Best Holidays in Dahab Amazing oasis. Beautiful quiet and super clean. I felt really safe. Steve and Rio are lovely caring people. If you need anything Steve is always there.
A place where you forget all the sorrows. The pool with its colours is wonderful and make you feeling that it was made for you only. The trees around make you think that you are in paradise. The design of the apartment is awesome. You understand that it was created by people who put all their heart in it. Once you have been here you never want to leave. The bathrooms were made by natural stones so beautiful combined with modern style.
I have been to so many places and usually I find something to complain about. But the Red C Villas are perfect. I love that place so much that I can’t wait to come back. Thank you Steve and Rio: you made my holidays.
Regine Wegmann, TripAdvisor